UCTS’ CEPD was established in September 2015 with the aim to be a champion in the research and development of TVET.
CEPD is the brainchild of UCTS’ Vice Chancellor, Dato’ Hakim, who forsees the critical aspects of TVET, and the continuing development of professionalism among professionals. He would like CEPD to take a leading role in developing trainings that can gear up TVET activities regionally.
Role of CEPD
- To work together with Human Capital in terms of planning the professional developments of UCTS staff by providing courses to develop their competence and professionalism through the in-house or external programs.
CEPD in its capacity
- To provide professional training programs in collaborating with the internal and external training providers
- To act as the training provider to the graduates by providing the conversion courses for the graduates to be more competent and marketable
- To provide competency programs to top-up the relevant value-added professional certifications for UCTS students when graduated
- To create linkages with local and overseas TVET institutions for partnering with TVET teachers’ training and students-exchange programs to gain TVET practitioner’s experiences and qualifications especially that of German Technology and other overseas institutions.
If you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us as below:
Assoc. Prof. Dr.Ramli bin Haji.Rashidi, KMN, PBS
Director, Centre for Continuing Education and Professional Development (CEPD)
Tel (DL): 084-367537