The UCTS Centre for Quality Assurance (CQA) is entrusted with the management of academic quality assurance for all academic programmes in UCTS. CQA manages all of UCTS’ academic programmes accreditation and monitor the activity associated with academic programmes. It also promotes, coordinates and monitors continuous quality improvement (CQI) activity periodically and ensures its effectiveness.
- To ensure all UCTS’ academic programmes are accredited by the Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA) and related professional bodies.
- To plan, develop, implement and monitor the processes and procedures in the management of the academic programmes.
- To review and monitor the academic programme in line with the programme standard set by MQA and professional bodies.
- To ensure quality documentation for the University to meet external audit requirements.
- To be a referral point for academic quality assurance.
Centre for Quality Assurance
University College of Technology Sarawak
868, Persiaran Brooke
96000 Sibu, Sarawak, Malaysia
Tel: +(6) 084–367300
Fax: +(6) 084–367306