[N/520/7/0068] [04/20] [MQA/PA6530]
Admission & Registration is open throughout the year.
The programme aims for an advanced level of knowledge and analysis in scientific work in general and in the field of engineering and technology in particular, the acquisition of a broad scientific training in the creative and inventive approach to the engineering sciences and basic science, and the adoption of an attitude of lifelong learning. Students are expected to equip themselves with strong theoretical and methodological foundations and to develop their ability to conduct research independently.
- To equip graduates with enhanced knowledge, by research work, within the area of engineering;
- To enhance communications skills through presentation and publications; and
- To perform research independently and collaboratively in a professional and ethical manner.
Details of Programme
- Master Thesis (Core Major)
- Research Methodology (Compulsory)
- Seminars (Compulsory)
- Engineering related modules
Duration of Study
- Full Time:
Minimum: 2 years
Maximum: 4 years
- Part Time:
Minimum: 3 years
Maximum: 6 years
Click to view the Programme Structure.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Engineering Technology with minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications as accepted by the University Senate; OR
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Engineering Technology not meeting CGPA of 2.75 but above CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications may be accepted, subject to internal assessment; OR
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Engineering Technology with CGPA below 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications may be accepted, subject to a minimum of five (5) years working experience in relevant field;
- Fulfill English Language Requirements