[N/345/7/0842 (08/20)] [MQA/PA7420]
Admission & Registration open throughout the year
The programme aims to provide students with focused and in-depth research knowledge within their specific areas of Business Management Studies. It also aims to inculcate in them a systematic and ethical approach in conducting research in specialized areas, thereby contributing to knowledge and practice.
- To equip graduates with enhanced knowledge, by research work, within the area of business management;
- To enhance communications skills through presentation and publications; and
- To perform research independently and collaboratively in a professional and ethical manner.
Details of Programme
- Master Thesis (Core Major)
- Research Methodology (Compulsory)
- Seminars (Compulsory)
- Business related modules
Duration of Study
- Full Time:
Minimum: 2 years
Maximum: 4 years
- Part Time:
Minimum: 3 years
Maximum: 6 years
(Only full time study mode is available for international students)
Click to view the Programme Structure.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business related field with minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications as accepted by the University Senate; OR
- A Bachelor’s degree not meeting CGPA of 2.75 but above the CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications may be accepted, subject to internal assessment; OR
- A Bachelor’s degree below a CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00, or its equivalent qualifications may be accepted, subject to a minimum of five (5) years of working experience.
- Through APEL as approved by the Ministry of Education (MOE)
Applicants must be/have:
i. a Malaysian citizen; and
ii. at least 30 years of age in the year of application; and
iii. at least STPM/Diploma/equivalent qualifications, and
iv. relevant work experience (subject to appropriate APEL assessment conducted by MQA).