[N/345/6/0358] [MQA FA 3077]
School of Business and Management (SBM) offers Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program to cater for the needs of business community locally as well as globally. The program prepares students to enter the world of business by providing them with the knowledge and understanding of concepts, theories and approaches of business administration and management, developing leadership and teamwork skills, understanding of the contemporary business environment as well as analytical skills for decision making purpose. Students are required to complete 125 credits in three years. This program has been approved by the Ministry of Education (Ref: N/345/6/0358) and obtained full accreditation from the Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA) (Ref: MQA FA 3077).
Programme Learning Outcomes (PLOs)
Upon successful completion of the programme, graduates would be able:
1. To demonstrate a level of mastery of fundamental knowledge, concepts, theories and approaches of business administration and management in business. (Knowledge)
2. To demonstrate the ability to apply knowledge from business and related disciplines for professional practices. (Skills)
3. To demonstrate the ability to apply analytical skills and business knowledge in the interpretation of business information and data. (Critical thinking)
4. To emonstrate a level of mastery in the written presentation of information as well as in the oral presentation of information. (Communication skills)
5. To demonstrate a level of social etiquette appropriate for a successful business career. (Social skills)
6. To demonstrate the ability to process and interpret information with the use of technological resources including online/offline database in anticipating the current and future business trends. (Lifelong Learning)
7. To demonstrate the ability to design appropriate and effective strategies in implementing comprehensive business plan that will enable the business to succeed. (Managerial skills)
8. To demonstrate a level of professionalism and willingness to adhere to ethical norms and values suitable for a business professional. (Ethics)
Note: Students entering this programme with a relevant Diploma may apply for credit transfers up to 30% of the programme credits.
Programme Structure and Synopsis
- Pass STPM/A-level with full pass in two subjects or CGPA 2.0; or
- Pass UEC with five Grade B’s; or
- Pass Matriculation / Pre-U/ Foundation from recognised institutions with minimum CGPA 2.0; or
- Pass Diploma in related field from recognised institutions with minimum CGPA 2.0; or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by Malaysian Government
|Tuition Fees (subject to change)|
|Click here to view the tuition fees.|
Study loans are available from PTPTN and MARA. The tuition fees above are only applicable to local / Malaysian students. For more details and information, please contact our Marketing Office at (+6) 084-367300 or email to email@example.com.