[N/481/6/0560] [8/19] [MQA/PA4984]
- To produce software engineers capable of fulfilling the professional demands in highly competitive global market with confidence, outstanding ethical and moral values.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Graduates with good level of knowledge and competency skills will be employed or self-employed in relevant software engineering fields; and with appropriate attitudes will enable them to have successful careers.
- Graduates will acquire abilities for effective communication, collaborative working in diverse teams, and continual development through professional involvement.
- Graduates will pursue lifelong learning in order to contribute to the advancement of information technology and computer science professions and related contemporary issues.
Programme Structure and Synopsis
- Pass STPM/A-level with grade C (CGPA 2.0) in two subjects and with credits in Additional Mathematics at SPM level; or
- Pass UEC with five Grade B’s including Additional Mathematics; or
- Pass Matriculation / Pre-U/ Foundation from recognised institutions with minimum CGPA 2.0 and credits in Additional Mathematics at SPM level; or
- Pass Diploma (Computer Science / Science / Technology) from recognised institutions with minimum CGPA 2.5 and credits in Additional Mathematics at SPM level; or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by Malaysian Government
Note: The entry qualifications listed above are subject to change as approved by the Senate, Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA) and the Ministry of Higher Education.
|Tuition Fees (subject to change)|
|Click here to view the tuition fees.|
Study loans are available from PTPTN. The tuition fees above are only applicable to local / Malaysian students. For more details and information, please contact our Marketing Office at (+6) 084-367300 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.