[N/581/6/0051] [5/19] [MQA/PA4450]
The Bachelor of Science in Architecture (Hons) is a 3- year programme leading to a qualification equivalent to Part 1 of the Board of Architects Malaysia (LAM). The programme has received approval from the Board of Architects Malaysia.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Graduates will achieve sufficient sub-professional knowledge and skills in sync with appropriate attitude to succeed in build environment field.
- Graduates will acquire abilities for effective architectural communication, collaborative working in multi-disciplinary diverse teams, and continuous development through professional involvement.
- Graduates will keep up with current issues of architectural practice, pursue further studies and lifelong learning.
Programme Learning Outcomes (PLOs)
Upon completion of this programme, students should have:
- Ability to understand and value the influences of history, theory, cultural context, legislation, technology and environment on architectural practices.
- Ability to possess the required knowledge and skills to examine and critically respond to the complex relationships between humans and their natural and built environments.
- Ability to understand, develop and successfully apply architectural design strategies that are responsive to clients’ needs with regard to the formal and functional organisation of the program.
- Ability to demonstrate skills required in meeting people and multi-disciplinary networking.
- Ability to demonstrate effectively both as an individual and in a group with necessary architectural communication, leadership and team skills.
- Ability to recognise the value and potential of innovative and entrepreneurial thinking for effective architectural practices & management.
- Ability to demonstrate obligations, status, ethical behaviour, and role as a member of an established architectural profession.
- Ability to integrate knowledge of information technologies, building technologies, environmental design, or construction methods on design of building, legislation, codes of practice, or health and safety.
Programme Structure and Synopsis
- Pass STPM /A-Level with full pass in two (2) subjects and SPM/O-level credit in Mathematics; or
- Pass UEC with five (5) Grade B’s including Mathematics; or
- Pass Matriculation / Pre-U/ Foundation from recognised institutions with minimum CGPA 2.0 including Mathematics; or
- Pass Diploma in related fields from recognised institutions with minimum CGPA 2.0; or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government; and
- SPM/O-level pass in Visual Arts / Pass UCTS Portfolio Assessment / Interview
|Tuition Fees (subject to change)|
|Click here to view the tuition fees.|
Study loans are available from PTPTN. The tuition fees above are only applicable to local / Malaysian students. For more details and information, please contact our Marketing Office at (+6) 084-367300 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.