[N/344/6/0326] [9/19] [MQA/FA4790]
Programme Overview | 中文
The Bachelor of Accountancy is a four-year professional degree which is designed to align with accounting programme standards set by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) and the accounting professional bodies such as Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA). The programme prepares students to enter the world of work by providing them with the knowledge and understanding of concepts, theories and approaches of accounting and management, developing leadership and teamwork skills, understanding of the contemporary business environment as well as analytical skills for decision making purpose. It is a mixture of industry-driven theoretical content with industrial practical aspect with the aim to develop a holistic understanding of business operations, the functional areas of accounting, taxation, auditing and business environment. It integrates disciplines of finance, management, economy and entrepreneurial skills. Students are required to complete 134 credits. This programme has been approved by the Ministry of Higher Education (Ref: N/344/6/0326), accredited and recognised by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) and Chartered Tax Institute of Malaysia (CTIM).
Programme Learning Outcomes (PLOs)
Upon completion of the programme, graduates would be able:
- To describe, differentiate and integrate knowledge of accounting concepts and principles.
- To prepare, apply, interpret and evaluate financial and non-financial information in accordance with approved accounting standards to assist them in making business and organizational decisions both in private or public sector organizations.
- To demonstrate particular skills in entrepreneurship and management.
- To communicate effectively both orally and in writing with different stakeholders.
- To demonstrate and secure work management and collaboration with leadership qualities and team skills.
- To think critically and innovatively in the application of knowledge and suggest possible solutions to accounting issues.
- To commit to lifelong learning and professional development.
- To display and uphold high professional values and ethics and be socially responsible.
Programme Structure and Synopsis
- Pass STPM or equivalent with minimum Grade C+ (CGPA 2.33) in any two (2) subjects and credit in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level or equivalent; or
- Pass GCE A-level with minimum one (1) Grade B and two (2) Grade C’s (including Mathematics); or
- Pass UEC with five (5) Grade B’s including Mathematics and a pass in English; or
- Pass STAM with Jayyid, and credit in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level; or
- Pass Matriculation / Pre-U / Foundation from recognised institutions with minimum CGPA 2.50 and credit in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level or equivalent; or
- Pass Diploma in Accounting or related field from recognised institutions with minimum CGPA 2.50, and credit in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level or equivalent;
- Obtained at least Band 2 at the Malaysian University English Test (MUET); or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government
|Tuition Fees (subject to change)|
|Click here to view the tuition fees.|
Study loans are available from PTPTN. The tuition fees above are only applicable to local / Malaysian students. For more details and information, please contact our Marketing Office at (+6) 084-367300 or email to email@example.com.