School of Business and Management (SBM) offers Bachelor of Business (Hons) in Marketing (BBM) programme to cater for the needs of business and marketing community locally as well as globally. The programme aims to provide students with in-depth knowledge, communication & critical thinking skills, and creativity & innovation in marketing. This includes contextual understanding of the dynamism and vibrancy in the business environment, entrepreneurship and professionalism in order to perform effectively and ethically within their specified areas of marketing, hence influencing personal achievement, lifelong learning and contributing to industry development. Students are required to complete 120 credits in full time or part time mode of study. This program has been approved by the Ministry of Higher Education [Ref: N/342/6/0199] and given provisional accreditation from the Malaysian Qualification Agency [Ref: MQA/PA 8731].
Upon successful completion of the programme, graduates will be able:
1. To evaluate theories and concepts in business studies
2. To communicate creative and innovative ideas effectively
3. To apply critical thinking skills for decision making
4. To display innovative entrepreneurial skills
5. To demonstrate leadership, teamwork, communication and social skills in accordance with ethical and legal practices
6. To apply the skills and principles of lifelong learning in their academic and career development
Note: International students are required to achieve a minimum score of 5.5 for IELTS or its equivalent
Study loans are available from PTPTN. The tuition fees above are only applicable to local / Malaysian students. For more details and information, please contact our Marketing Office at (+6) 084-367300 or email to email@example.com.