[N/345/6/1085] [09/23] [MQA/PA 10874]
Bachelor of Technology Management Honours
School of Business and Management (SBM) offers Bachelor of Technology Management (Honours) a unique programme that is based on an interdisciplinary in nature and focus on technology management within business, engineering and IT contexts. The degree programme is designed to meet the increasing demand for the skilled and semi-skilled workers by the government of Malaysia. This programme introduces students to the relevant business issues that technology can help to solve and provide the students with the knowledge and skills necessary to become technologists, leaders and managers in organizations within a changing business and technical environment. This degree programme is designed to provide students with an understanding of basic information technology management concepts and practical technology skills. Students are required to complete 121 credits in full time or part time mode of study. This program has been approved by the Ministry of Higher Education [Ref: N/345/6/1085] and given provisional accreditation from the Malaysian Qualification Agency [Ref: MQA/PA 10874].
Programme Learning Outcomes (PLOs)
Upon successful completion of the programme, graduates will be able:
- To evaluate theories and concepts in business studies
- To communicate creative and innovative ideas effectively
- To apply critical thinking skills for decision making
- To display innovative entrepreneurial skills
- To demonstrate leadership, teamwork, communication and social skills in accordance with ethical and legal practices
- To apply the skills and principles of lifelong learning in their academic and career development
Duration of Study
- Full Time
- Part Time
- A pass in STPM, with minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any 2 subjects, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification; OR
- A pass in STAM with a minimum Grade of Jayyid and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level; OR
- Any qualifications equivalent to Diploma or Advanced Diploma (MQF, Level 4 or 5); OR
- Matriculation/Foundation qualification with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00; OR
- A pass in Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with a minimum Grade B in five subjects; OR
- Diploma Vocational Malaysia (DVM) equivalent to credits in any 3 subjects SPM level; and pass with credit in Bahasa Melayu 1104; and minimum academic CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00; and minimum vocational CGPA of 2.67 out of 4.00; and competence in all vocational modules and for SVM cohort 2012-2016 pass in History OR
- Any equivalent qualification.
Note: International students are required to achieve a minimum score of 5.5 for IELTS or its equivalent
Study loans are available from PTPTN. The tuition fees above are only applicable to local / Malaysian students. For more details and information, please contact our Marketing Office at (+6) 084-367300 or email to email@example.com.