Guidelines for Part-Time Program
UCTS’ CEPD department is collaborating with ADTEC Bintulu, Electrical Association of Sarawak & Sabah and Ministry of Public Utilities in organizing Part Time Chargeman Programs.
These part-time programs and examinations on competency are able to provide opportunities to students and private candidates who work in the related fields to increase knowledge, self advancement and career development. Through this program, candidates can follow theoretical and practical aspects of education systematically at a more flexible time before sitting for the competency examination.
Implementation of the programs and examinations on competency
Private candidates who are working in related fields and interested to improve their self-development and careers can apply for the competency program and examination for Chargeman programs through UCTS.
All matters related to the program and training, examination on competency and certification, program payment, fees or examination fees would be handled by UCTS .
Programs & Fees
- Chargeman L1 (96 Hours) = RM5000.00
- Chargeman L3 (24 Hours) = To be confirmed
- Chargeman L2 (O/H) (32 Hours) = To be confirmed
- Chargeman L2 (U/G) (32 Hours) = To be confirmed
- Chargeman H2 (O/H) up to 11kV (32 Hours) = To be confirmed
- Chargeman H2 (U/G) up to 11kV (16 Hours) = To be confirmed
- Malaysian Citizen
- Minimum age of 20 and above
- Able to undergo the program and examination
- Working experience – Not less than three years in an environment where electrical equipment is in operation and has had experience of controlling live equipment
- Skills & Knowledge – Attend the program & pass examination for theoretical and practical parts; knowledge of first aid, resuscitation and treatment of electric shock; pass open book examination for Electricity Ordinance and the Electricity Rules, 1999 (EOER) if required
- Pass the interview conducted by a panel in the case of – Applying high voltage category or Applying switching category / endorsement
Date & Time
To be announced
- Registration Fees: RM300 (payment of registration fees must be paid before class starts)
- Money Order / Bankdraft / etc. must be payable to “Edusar.Resources.Sdn.Bhd”
- All payment must be payable to 3986851823 – Public Bank
UCTS is accredited by the Ministry of Public Utilities to conduct Chargeman programs.
For more information, please contact us at 084-367537/538 or email us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org