This program will discuss the Collaborative and Cooperative Learning Approaches, Group Work Activities, Group Work Assessment and Application of various techniques of facilitation in teaching and learning.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to
- differentiate between collaborative and cooperative learning approaches
- acquire skills of implementing teaching and learning using collaborative and cooperative approaches
- organize group work activities
- design group work assessment
- apply various techniques of facilitation in teaching and learning
- Group Discussion
Who should attend?
Academic staff of Colleges and Universities
Dr. Lau Hieng Soon
RM250 per participant (inclusive of food and refreshment)
Venue & Date
To be announced
For any inquiries, please contact 084-367537 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.