This program will discuss about the characteristics of the Problem-Based Learning, Constructivism and the Problem-Based Learning, Techniques utilized in implementing the Problem-Based Learning strategy, and Assessment in Problem-Based Learning. This program will also demonstrate to participants how to conduct the Problem-Based Learning in different teaching and learning scenarios.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to
- identify characteristics of the Problem-Based Learning
- explain the relationship between Constructivism and Problem-Based Learning
- discuss the techniques employed in implementing the Problem-Based Learning strategy
- conduct the Problem-Based Learning
- assessment in Problem-Based Learning
- Group Discussion
Who should attend?
Academic staff of Colleges and Universities
Dr. Lau Hieng Soon
RM250 per participant (inclusive of food and refreshment)
Venue & Date
To be announced
For any inquiries, please contact 084-367537 or email to email@example.com.