This program will identify and discuss the steps involved in doing an action research. It will also explain how to implement the Action Research, Action Research proposal and writing of an action research report.
At the end of the workshop, participants would be able to
- acquire the knowledge and skills on action research
- implement the action research in their classroom setting
- come up with an action research proposal
- present the action research proposal
- acquire the skills in writing up the action research report
- Group Discussion
Who should attend?
- Academic staff of Colleges and Universities
- School Teachers
Dr. Lau Hieng Soon
RM350 per participant (inclusive of food and refreshment)
Venue & Date
To be announced
For any inquiries, please contact 084-367537 or email to email@example.com.