Guidelines for Part-Time Programs
UCTS’ CEPD department is collaborating with ADTEC Bintulu, Electrical Association of Sarawak & Sabah and Ministry of Public Utilities in organizing these Part-Time Wireman Programs.
These part-time programs and examinations on competency are able to provide opportunities to students and private candidates who work in the related fields to increase knowledge, self-advancement and career development. Through these programs, candidates can follow the theoretical and practical aspects of education systematically at a more flexible time before sitting for the competency examination.
Implementation of the programs and examinations on competency
Private candidates who are working in the related fields and interested to improve their self-development and careers can apply for the competency programs and examinations for Wireman programs through UCTS.
All matters related to the program and training, examination on competency and certification, program payment, registration fees and examination fees would be handled by UCTS.
Programs & Fees
- Wireman G2 (Single Phase) (32 Hours) = RM3500.00 (inclusive of Certificate)
- Wireman G1 (Three Phases) (32 Hours) = To be confirmed (inclusive of Certificate)
- Malaysian Citizen
- Minimum age of 18 and above
- Able to undergo the program and examination
- Working experience – Adequate cumulative electrical wiring experience inclusive of those acquired while attending the program
- Skills & Knowledge – Attend the program & pass the examination for the theoretical and practical parts; knowledge of first aid; resuscitation and treatment of electric shock; psss Open Book examination for Electricity Ordinance and the Electricity Rules, 1999 (EOER) if required
- Upgrade to Wireman G1 (Three phases) – Holder of Wireman G2 (Single phase)
Date & Time
To be announced
- Registration Fees: RM300 (payment of registration fees must be paid before class starts)
- Money Order / Bankdraft / etc. must be payable to “Edusar.Resources.Sdn.Bhd”
- All payment must be payable to 3986851823 – Public Bank
UCTS is accredited by the Ministry of Public Utilities to conduct the Wireman programs
For more information, please contact us at 084-367537 / 538 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com