The program guides the participants how to create and edit the SPSS files, and creating Variables. The program will also discuss how to manage the SPSS files through computer and transform command. Descriptive and inferential statistical tools will also be discussed and practised through real case exercises.
On completion of the program, participants should be able to
- create, identify and edit the SPSS files
- manage the SPSS files through computer and transform command
- analyse the research data using descriptive data
- analyse the research data through inferential statistical tools
- Step by step guidance in using the Software and Exercises
Who should attend?
- Academic staff of Colleges and Universities
- School Administrators
Dr. Lau Hieng Soon
RM350 per participant (inclusive of food and refreshment)
Venue & Date
To be announced
For any inquiries, please contact 084-367537 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.