[N/481/6/0560] [8/19] [MQA/FA4984]
- To produce software engineers capable of fulfilling the professional demands in highly competitive global market with confidence, outstanding ethical and moral values.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Graduates with good level of knowledge and competency skills will be employed or self-employed in relevant software engineering fields; and with appropriate attitudes will enable them to have successful careers.
- Graduates will acquire abilities for effective communication, collaborative working in diverse teams, and continual development through professional involvement.
- Graduates will pursue lifelong learning in order to contribute to the advancement of information technology and computer science professions and related contemporary issues.
Programme Structure and Synopsis
- Pass Matriculation / Foundation / Pre-University with a minimum CGPA 2.00 and a credit in Additional Mathematics subject at SPM level or equivalent; OR
- Pass STPM / A-level with a minimum Grade C (Subject Grade Point 2.00) in two (2) subjects and a credit in Additional Mathematics subject at SPM level or equivalent; OR
- Pass Diploma in Computer Science OR Software Engineering OR Information Technology OR Information System or equivalent with a minimum CGPA 2.50 and a credit in Additional Mathematics subject at SPM level or equivalent. Candidates with CGPA below 2.50 and above 2.00 with a credit in Additional Mathematics subject at SPM level or equivalent can be accepted (subject to a rigorous review process); OR
- Pass Diploma in science and technology with a minimum CGPA 2.50 and a credit in Additional Mathematics subject or equivalent can be accepted (subject to a rigorous review process); OR
- Pass Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with a minimum Grade B in five (5) subjects including a Mathematics subject that is equivalent to the Additional Mathematics at SPM level; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysia government.
Note: The entry qualifications listed above are subject to change as approved by the Senate, Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA) and the Ministry of Higher Education.
|Tuition Fees (subject to change)|
|Click here to view the tuition fees.|
Study loans are available from PTPTN. The tuition fees above are only applicable to local / Malaysian students. For more details and information, please contact our Marketing Office at (+6) 084-367300 or email to [email protected]