[N/581/6/0051] [5/19] [MQA/FA4450]
Programme Overview | 中文
The Bachelor of Science in Architecture (Hons) is a 3- year programme leading to a qualification equivalent to Part 1 of the Board of Architects Malaysia (LAM). The programme has received MQA accreditation and approval from the Board of Architects Malaysia.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Graduates will be able to apply the understanding of construction, materials, services, historical, cultural and regulatory application in architectural design.
- Graduates will be able to translate design that comply to the requirements of the local authorities and produce technical drawings with appropriate architectural communication skills.
- Graduates will be able to display good work ethics, work independently and collaborate in team to fulfil the demand of architectural practice.
Programme Learning Outcomes (PLOs)
Upon completion of this programme, students should have:
- Ability to acquire and apply knowledge of historical and cultural context, legislation, technology and environment in architectural design.
- Ability to produce design using related or relevant architectural communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems through creative and innovative architectural design strategies that are responsive to societal and environmental needs.
- Ability to apply soft skills in multi-disciplinary networking.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and professional responsibility when working in team.
- Ability to apply entrepreneurial skills for effective architectural practice.
- Ability to show good ethical behaviour architectural profession.
- Ability to develop self-learning skills and value the importance of continuous learning.
Programme Structure and Synopsis
- Pass STPM /A-Level with full pass in two (2) subjects and SPM/O-level credit in Mathematics; or
- Pass UEC with five (5) Grade B’s including Mathematics; or
- Pass Matriculation / Pre-U/ Foundation from recognised institutions with minimum CGPA 2.0 including Mathematics; or
- Pass Diploma in related fields from recognised institutions with minimum CGPA 2.0; or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government; and
- SPM/O-level pass in Visual Arts / Pass UCTS Portfolio Assessment / Interview
|Tuition Fees (subject to change)|
|Click here to view the tuition fees.|
Study loans are available from PTPTN. The tuition fees above are only applicable to local / Malaysian students. For more details and information, please contact our Marketing Office at (+6) 084-367300 or email to [email protected]