The Master of Project Management is designed to prepare graduates to be managers who are able to enhance their knowledge through multidisciplinary field and equipped with project management skills that are essential for the implementation of projects. The programme offers various and diverse course that will enhance student’s critical enquiries, problem solving capabilities, decision making and analytical skills. Courses like Financial Management, Managerial Economics, Strategic Management, and Marketing Management would help in developing leadership and critical analysis skills, and would enable the students for better decision making in various societal and managerial field, business and cultural contexts.
To prepare graduates to be managers who are able to enhance their knowledge through multidisciplinary field and equipped with project management skills that are essential for the implementation of projects. This include utilising knowledge and skills effectively in collaborating and / or innovating in efforts to address social, technical and business challenges and engage in lifelong learning and professional development.
Upon successful completion of the programme, graduates will be able:
1. To demonstrate mastery of knowledge in the relevant field
2. To apply practical skills in the relevant field
3. To relate ideas to societal issues in the relevant field
4. To conduct research with minimal supervision and adhere to legal, ethical and professional codes of practice
5. To demonstrate leadership qualities through communicating and working effectively with peers and stakeholders
6. To generate solutions to problems using scientific and critical thinking skills
7. To manage information for lifelong learning
Minimum: 1.5 years
Maximum: 3 years
Minimum: 2.5 years
Maximum: 5 years