Intakes: March, June, September & December
The Master of Science in Applied Sciences programme aims to produce well-rounded scientist postgraduates with advanced research skills and knowledge, excellent problem-solving skills and capable of creative thinking in a professional learning environment.
- To equip graduates with enhanced knowledge through research work within the area of science;
- To be able to communicate effectively through presentation and publications; and
- To perform research independently and collaboratively in a professional and ethical manner.
Details of Programme
- Thesis (Core)
- Research Methodology (Compulsory)
- Seminars (Compulsory)
Duration of Study
- Full Time:
Minimum: 2 years
Maximum: 4 years
- Part Time:
Minimum: 3 years
Maximum: 6 years
Click to view the Programme Structure.
- A Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications as accepted by the University Senate; OR
- A Bachelor’s degree not meeting CGPA of 2.75 but above CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications can be accepted, subject to rigorous internal assessment; OR
- A Bachelor’s degree with CGPA below 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications may be accepted, subject to a minimum of five (5) years working experience in relevant field; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by Malaysian Government.
- Fulfill English Language Requirements (for International Students only)