[N/345/6/0358] [6/18] [MQA/FA3077]
Programme Overview | 中文
School of Business and Management (SBM) offers Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) programme to cater for the needs of business community locally as well as globally. The programme prepares students to enter the world of business by providing them with the knowledge and understanding of concepts, theories and approaches of business administration and management, developing leadership and teamwork skills, understanding of the contemporary business environment as well as analytical skills for decision making purpose. Students are required to complete 120 credits in three years. This programme has been approved by the Ministry of Education (Ref: N/345/6/0358) and obtained full accreditation from the Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA) (Ref: MQA FA 3077).
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To produce graduates who are successfully engaged in multidisciplinary practices in business field.
- To produce graduates who are able to demonstrate leadership capabilities in work environment.
- To produce graduates who are able to demonstrate effective communication in business environment.
Programme Learning Outcomes (PLOs)
Upon successful completion of the programme, graduates would be able:
- To evaluate theories and concepts in business studies (MQF-knowledge, problem solving and scientific skills);
- To communicate creative and innovative ideas effectively ((MQF- social skills and responsibilities; Communication, leadership and team skills);
- To apply critical thinking skills for decision making (MQF-knowledge, problem solving and scientific skills, information management and lifelong learning skills);
- To display innovative entrepreneurial skills (MQF- knowledge, practical skills, managerial and entrepreneurial skills);
- To demonstrate leadership, teamwork, communication and social skills in accordance with ethical and legal practices (MQF- social skills and responsibilities; value, attitude and professionalism; Communication, leadership and team skills); and
- To apply the skills and principles of lifelong learning in their academic and career development (MQF- practical skills, information management and lifelong learning skills).
Note: Students entering this programme with a relevant Diploma may apply for credit transfers up to 30% of the programme credits.
Programme Structure and Synopsis
- Pass STPM/A-level with full pass in two (2) subjects or CGPA 2.0; or
- Pass UEC with five (5) Grade B’s; or
- Pass Matriculation / Pre-U/ Foundation from recognised institutions with minimum CGPA 2.0; or
- Pass Diploma in related field from recognised institutions with minimum CGPA 2.0; or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government
|Tuition Fees (subject to change)|
|Click here to view the tuition fees.|
Study loans are available from PTPTN. The tuition fees above are only applicable to local / Malaysian students. For more details and information, please contact our Marketing Office at (+6) 084-367300 or email to email@example.com.