[N/481/6/0560] [8/19] [MQA/FA4984]
- To produce software engineers capable of fulfilling the professional demands in highly competitive global market with confidence, outstanding ethical and moral values.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Graduates with good level of knowledge and competency skills will be employed or self-employed in relevant software engineering fields; and with appropriate attitudes will enable them to have successful careers.
- Graduates will acquire abilities for effective communication, collaborative working in diverse teams, and continual development through professional involvement.
- Graduates will pursue lifelong learning in order to contribute to the advancement of information technology and computer science professions and related contemporary issues.
Programme Structure and Synopsis
- Pass Matriculation/Pre-U/Foundation from recognized institutions with minimum CGPA 2.0 and a credit in Additional Mathematics or Mathematics and one of the subjects in Science/Technology/Engineering at SPM level; OR
- Pass STPM/A-level with Grade C (GP 2.0) in any two (2) subjects and a credit in Additional Mathematics OR Mathematics and one of the subjects in Science/Technology/Engineering at SPM level; OR
- Pass STPM in Science Stream with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.0) in a Mathematics subject and a Science/ICT subject; OR
- *Diploma (Computer Science/Software Engineering/Information Technology/Information Systems) or equivalent with a minimum CGPA 2.5; OR
- *Diploma in Science and Technology with minimum CGPA of 2.5. OR
- Pass UEC with a minimum Grade B in 5 subjects including a Mathematics subject that is equivalent to the Additional Mathematics at SPM level; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government.
*Candidates with CGPA below 2.5 but above 2.0 may be admitted subject to a rigorous internal assessment process.
Note: The entry qualifications listed above are subject to change as approved by the Senate, Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA) and Ministry of Higher Education.
|Tuition Fees (subject to change)|
|Click here to view the tuition fees.|
Study loans are available from PTPTN. The tuition fees above are only applicable to local / Malaysian students. For more details and information, please contact our Marketing Office at (+6) 084-367300 or email to email@example.com.