University College of Technology Sarawak presently has six academic schools namely:
- School of Foundation Studies (SFS)
The School of Foundation Studies prepares students through its one-year Foundation in Arts and Foundation in Science programmes for degree level studies. The School also offers the university compulsory subjects (UCS) to all students studying at UCTS.
- School of Engineering and Technology (SET)
The School of Engineering and Technology offers programmes in Engineering and Technology. Presently, the school offers seven degree programmes namely
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Hons) in Electrical and Electronic
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Food Technology (Hons)
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Wood Products Processing (Hons)
- Bachelor of Industrial Chemistry (Honours)
- School of Business and Management (SBM)
The School of Business and Management offers programmes that are related to business and management. Presently, the school has four degree programmes namely
- School of Built Environment (SBE)
The School of Built Environment offers two degree programmes namely
- School of Computing & Creative Media (SCM)
The School of Computing presently offers two degree programmes namely
- School of Postgraduate Studies (SPG)
The School of Postgraduate Studies manages all Postgraduate programmes offered in collaboration with other Schools.
- University Courses Services Centre (UCSC)
The University Courses Services Centre was established as part of UCTS’ efforts in fulfilling the requirements of the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) in which all Malaysian and non-Malaysian students must complete and pass the University Compulsory Subjects (UCS) and General Studies (Mata Pelajaran Umum or MPU) as a prerequisite for the award of a certificate, diploma or undergraduate degree.