Date: 18th – 20th December, 2018
Bachelor of Business in Marketing Programme (BBM) class had successfully organized an Educational Trip to Merdeka Palace Hotel in Kuching, Sarawak. It was led by Dayang, a Lecturer from SBM, acting as an advisor and was participated by 13 students. The trip including the distributing of goodie bags to the public was held at Viva City Mega Mall, whereas other group activities were carried out at Samariang Water Theme Park.
- To fulfil the objectives of BBM Supervisory Skills outcome
- To provide valuable exposure and knowledge to students on the operations and management of Merdeka Palace Hotel and Suite
- To enhance communication skills and teamwork
- To expose the students with the jobs and main responsibilities of a supervisors/ leaders/ managers traits in an organization
- To understand the job duty differences between supervisors / leaders / managers
- To examine the role of organizations’ culture in shaping supervisors / leaders / managers