Date: 14th December, 2018
UCTS Accounting Society (UAS) organized a public lecture on public sector accounting and the topic was called Migration to Accrual Accounting System. The guest speaker was Madam Precilia Mojiun, Deputy Director of Accountant General Malaysia (Sibu). Altogether 65 students from different programmes (BAC, BBA, BBM and BCS) attended the public lecture.
- To enhance the students’ knowledge about public sector accounting especially on the chosen topic
- To differentiate the difference between private sector and public sector of accounting field
- To enable the students to understand more about the happenings in the public sector accounting
- To enable the students to understand the process of migrating to accrual accounting
- To promote and encourage the students to join the club’s activities in the future